Регистрация Главная Пользователи Все разделы прочитаны
Сообщения за день Справка Регистрация
Навигация
Zhyk.org LIVE! Реклама на Zhyk.org Правила Форума Награды и достижения Доска "почета"

Smart Fisher | New World Fishing Bot - Бот на рыбалку для New World

-

Другие игры

- Покупка, обмен, продажа - аккаунты и прочие товары/услуги в других играх

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 07.10.2021, 07:29   #1
 Разведчик

Railgun81 никому не известный тип
Популярность: 10
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Talking Smart Fisher | New World Fishing Bot - Бот на рыбалку для New World

Please pay your attention!

This is not a full-fledged project. I have made a prototype for an overview of my work capabilities in making automated things.

New World Smart Fisher

By Railgun81#3675

Total number of purchases made 501 (updated 05/10/2021 16:50 GMT +3)

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

What makes Smart Fisher the best on the market?

SMART FISHER is currently UNDETECTED (0% ban rate) and it will stay like that FOREVER

Easy and safe to use

Gives access to fast fishing

Fully automated and transparent in usage

Uses advanced pixel detection

- Code is extremely simplified and can run on low-end PC's

- Smart Fisher is never going to fail unless you setup it wrong

- Smart Fisher uses saltwater or freshwater bait and is able to automatically change when the slot is empty

- Smart Fisher has a different types of checks for every step in the process

- Smart Fisher is fully customizable - you can choose distance or repair timing yourself!

- There is a "humanize" feature that commands Smart Fisher to add variance into the actions

- There is a low latency mode that allows Smart Fisher to use the optimal time between all actions

How do I buy Smart Fisher and what do I need to know?

1. By subscribing to Smart Fisher you will receive a licensed key that works for 1 month through e-mail

2. Please remember that you can activate it only once - Smart Fisher key doesn't work for multiple PCs (1 key = 1 PC)

3. Latest version of Windows 10 is strongly preferable for Smart Fisher to work properly

PRICE IS 12.99$ for 1 month

MAKE YOUR PURCHASE: [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

FAQ

Цитата:
Q: Will there be any more functions added to the bot?
A: Yes, since I've changed Smart Fisher to a monthly subscription, I plan long-term support of this project. Therefore new functions and improvements are TBA.

Цитата:
Q: How hard is it to install the program? Can one program be installed on two PC's and which Windows is it suitable for?
A: Exceptionally simple to install. Works only for 1 PC, Win10 is strongly recommended.

Цитата:
Q: How are you dealing with the catch animation which you sometimes have? Do you quick-cancel the animation by left-clicking or do you actually have code to re-focus a target point?
A: Smart Fisher is fully automated, which means code does everything for you.

Цитата:
Q: Is it something memory-related or it just reads screen pixels?
A: Smart Fisher is a pixel bot, technically the safest one available. These kinds of bots are safest by default since they only read pixels and don't integrate into a process (simulation of keyboard and mouse inputs).

Цитата:
Q: Is it easy to Use? And does it work for long periods without problems?
A: Yes, Smart Fisher is really easy to set up and use. It can work for more than 3 hours easily, you can watch my test on YouTube. I was running it for 20+ hours without problems in one test, but sometimes there can be unexpected occasions like server crashes.

Цитата:
Q: If you got the fish hooked does the bot pull it most efficient (in the green zone) or in orange/red?
A: Smart Fisher has the best logic which helps it to catch fish in the most efficient and fastest way.

Цитата:
Q: Is there any way around Steam Anti Cheat?
A: Smart Fisher can't be detected by Steam Anti Cheat or EAC due to the way it operates.

Цитата:
Q: if I reinstall OS should I buy the bot again?
A: No. You will have to message me and I will change your licensed activation key.

Цитата:
Q: The video shows that you select between freshwater and saltwater bait. But how does the bot picks the bait if you have multiple freshwater baits for example?
A: Currently Smart Fisher will pick the first available bite (the one on the left).

Цитата:
Q: Does your bot work with hotspots?
A: Smart Fisher is the best to use at hotspots. Unlike other bots, Smart Fisher can fish there without any interrupts.

Цитата:
Q: Is it a lifetime or monthly subscription?
A: Monthly subscription.

Цитата:
Q: Can I do anything while the bot is running?
A: No, you must not interact with your mouse and keyboard for Smart Fisher to work properly.

Цитата:
Q: Where can I see more detailed instructions on how to use a bot?
A: More information will be sent in the TOS document with the licensed key.

YOU CAN PURCHASE SMART FISHER HERE: [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

Here you can find a detailed guide on how to set up and use Smart Fisher

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

Find me here:

Discord: Railgun81#3675

YouTube channel: Railgun81 [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]
Ответ

Метки
fishing bot, new world, new world бот, new world bot

Опции темы