Регистрация Главная Сообщество
Сообщения за день Справка Регистрация
Навигация
Zhyk.org LIVE! Реклама на Zhyk.org Правила Форума Награды и достижения Доска "почета"

MMOexp Madden 24: Pickett will actually be a decent

-

Товары/услуги в Сети

- Различные предложения в Сети - программы на заказ, создание и продажа сайтов, SEO, обмен валют и прочее

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 15.01.2024, 08:48   #1
 Разведчик

HeulwenLucas никому не известный тип
Популярность: 10
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

По умолчанию MMOexp Madden 24: Pickett will actually be a decent

Madden NFL 24ate “surprises” with “wrong.” Everything I’m seeing in this mock absolutely could happen, and there’s a lot of logic behind every pick. That said, as a Carolina Panthers fan. It’s not that this would be a bad pick, it just feels like too much of a consolation prize to me. Detroit obviously needs pass rush help, and the dream scenario is that Aidan Hutchinson is on the board for them — but if he’s gone would they really pass up on more sure things at other positions to risk on an upside defensive end?

Of the bunch, Pickett is the most Madden NFL 24-ready quarterback available, and his fast processing ability, smooth pocket presence and excellent accuracy would elevate Carolina’s offense.”

I think Pickett will actually be a decent Madden NFL 24 quarterback, but I’m not sold on him being a franchise-defining quarterback. It’s the low risk, low reward selection — and I kind of hate it. I’d much rather Carolina take Malik Willis, if they want to roll the dice on a QB in 2022, because at least I see flashes that he could be a top-tier franchise passer in the future, if he can put it all together.

With offensive tackles Evan Neal and Charles Cross on the board I detest forcing Pickett in, only to get sacked behind a sub-par offensive line. This means Rhule will probably pressure this into happening.

Get cheap MUT 24 Coins from reliable sellers at MMOexp. Buy MUT 24 Coins and enjoy the best service, 24/7 Live Support, and fast delivery, all provided by mmoexp.
Ответ

Метки
mmoexp