Регистрация Главная Пользователи Все разделы прочитаны
Сообщения за день Справка Регистрация
Навигация
Zhyk.Ru LIVE! Реклама на Zhyk.Ru Доска почета top.zhyk.ru (beta) Премиум-аккаунт

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.11.2011, 16:17   #1
 Пехотинец
Аватар для Wa6ka
 
Wa6ka на правильном путиWa6ka на правильном пути
Регистрация: 25.07.2011
Сообщений: 54
Популярность: 103
Сказал(а) спасибо: 15
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
 
Post [Interlude] Скачать сборку сервера Lineage 2 Interlude от команды aCis Project | rev.

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

Описание: Сборка сервера Lineage 2 Interlude от команды aCis Project | rev.205
Разработчик: aCis Project
Платформа: Java
Хроники: Interlude
Версия: rev.205
Размер: 15,36 Мб
Залито на: turbobit

Изменения:
Feedable/Tamed Beasts AI rework, 3 quests, misc.

Feedable/Tamed Beasts (changes compared to L2J).
- drop of the invisible timer (20min). The only timer is the check of 1min to consume food.
- Tamed beasts don't attack you when you kill others pets (faction clan lol), nor when you hit them (they still buff themselves, dunno why).
- Tamed beasts disappear if they go out the Wild Beast Reserve (13k radius compared to central tower).
- Tamed beasts don't buff you if you already got the buff it wanted to buff with. Understand you won't be buffed 4 times with Guidance.
- Mana recharge is seperated of the heal condition. There's now a HP and MP condition for each case.
- The AI of Tamed Beast is as following : 25% heal, 25% mana recharge, 25% debuff, 25% nothing. It replaces all others random chances. The fact it goes on the "heal" option doesn't mean it will heal you. The pet must have the skill in his skill list. You must be low HP/MP aswell (50%).

Quests
- addition of Q038, Q039, and Q263. Ty Fernandopm.

Misc
- addition of "//reload acar", acar stands for "admin command access right" (ty DjSterios).
- "quest" option is only for single quest. Previous "//reload quest" has been changed for "//reload scripts".
- "server_menu.htm" got a combobox listing all reload options from now. As "quest" need a parameter, I couldn't include on it.
- You can now restart during a fight as a GM (ty DjSterios).
- Old changes on MyTargetSelected have been reverted.
Quests, misc

Quests
- addition of Q294, Q403, Q406 && Q508 (ty fernandopm and Alexa).
- little corrections on Q401 && Q509.

Misc
- No more ghost messages between 2 blows (ty RaphaelFersan).
- Tamed Beasts correctly debuff (inverted check, I thought it was a npcskills issue but not).
Quests, regex pattern, misc

Quests - addition of 3 quests.
- Q020, Q046 && Q661. Ty fernadopm and M4N0LIS.
- numerous typos on Q045, and light typos everywhere (enjoy "replace" tool).

Regex - I feel greeks will howl like werewolf at midnight.
- Name pattern is now hardcoded (generic regex is replaced by hardcoded pattern). It means related configs have been dropped.
- those useful methods (isValidName / isValidPlayerName) have been cleaned up then put on Util, as it can be used on many places.
- settitle and setname have been secured using isValidPlayerName method. It means you can't give anymore a stupid name with strange characters. You can thank SweeTs. PS : you still can attribute yourself a stupid name editing database directly. Well if you decide to pull the trigger, I can do even better (like kicking all noobs with not regular names at Enterworld).

Misc
- fix CH doors issue (coming with XMLization of doors). I don't get why it works like that and not before, honestly.
- addition of an actionFailed packet when you massclick on doors, to avoid to be stucked.
- PetNameTable has been dropped (as 50% of that file has been put on Util with regex change, only one method was left... I decided to move it).
- the correct message is shown when you create a character with invalid name (before, only "16 characters" message was shown).

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]
  Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра

Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Раздел Ответов Последнее сообщение
Сборка сервера Lineage 2 Interlude от команды L2J-Chrome rev.34 ~Nero~ Сборки серверов 1 01.11.2011 19:51
[Interlude] Шара. Скачать платную версию сборки Java сервера Lineage 2 Interlude от P Waster Сборки серверов 1 30.10.2011 13:14
[Interlude]Lineage 2 от команды aCis Project | rev.202 ro6ert Сборки серверов 0 28.10.2011 02:20
[Interlude] Сборка сервера Lineage 2 Interlude от команды L2Dot | v. 2.4 (Hot Fix) ro6ert Сборки серверов 0 27.10.2011 17:14
сборка сервера Lineage 2 Interlude от команды L2JFrozen | rev.886 lSiml Сборки серверов 5 22.09.2011 12:35

www.webmoney.ru
Заявление об ответственности / Список мошенников

Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 06:13.

Пишите нам: [email protected]
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Translate: zCarot. Webdesign by DevArt (Fox)
G-gaMe! Team production | Since 2008
Hosted by GShost.net